OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 28 of 226 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Topher Infatuation Thread

Youtube says it's under maintenance. I guess I'll be doubling down as soon as it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    And I think I spelled Kiranio wrong.
    Actually, you got it right. So props for that.

Wear your cap right, you damn hipster.

9,316 posts since Jun 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrael View Post
    Wear your cap right, you damn hipster.
    lol

Okay

[youtube]POOanKqlCBE[/youtube]

I can't get over the face hamza makes towards the end.

9,316 posts since Jun 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentish View Post

New avatar material right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    New avatar material right here.
    Was waiting for something like this

1,914 posts since Apr 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    Youtube says it's under maintenance. I guess I'll be doubling down as soon as it's done.
    I'mma try to double down mine Wed. Since youtube maybe down for a bit. Pics still good right?

I can't stop staring at that lower right hand corner.
    Also, thank you Hamza. Fries = penises and Burgers are vaginas. They don't teach you this in Health Ed. or Biology.

57 posts since Oct 2008

Yeah, well here's a bee cupcake.

1,727 posts since Apr 2009

Well that's slightly scary

Quote Originally Posted by HammerShark View Post
    I'mma try to double down mine Wed. Since youtube maybe down for a bit. Pics still good right?
    I'm gonna go the Vimeo route and just embed the youtube thing later I think. I am gonna throw up some of the preparation pics I took too.

I'm reattempting my weak ass previous attempt. Juuuuuust as soon as YouTube gets it's shit together.

It's not as epic as Browntown 2:Electric Boogaloo's Triple down but I'm happy with it.

1,910 posts since Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Technophile View Post
    Browntown 2:Electric Boogaloo's Triple down
    What is that? Can someone please tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by GamesAreArt View Post
    AKA HAMZA

401 posts since Jan 2008

Quote Originally Posted by calpis View Post
    Whoa! I never thought of mixing the ramen bits with other things. I think one time I sprinkled some onto white rice when I was like 8. Which ramen did you use? All I had in the house was the white packaged one with the yellow border.
    Let's just say I was a creative/special child. I had a brand called, "Kung Fu" no joke you can buy that at any Ranch 99 market. I picked some up today and I'll be eating it like that tonight :9

It looks like this: but it's supposed to have a Kung Fu man kicking on the label. Not a chicken or so I remember it.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/63908599@N00/3474128029/

Quote Originally Posted by GamesAreArt View Post
    And also Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo

That's such a random reference, I love it.

OK guys, here's the thing. Yesterday I created the Roast Beef Double Down, took a video of it and everything, and uploaded it to YouTube. Since I don't know what video compression is, it took me literally 6 hours to upload the video, and once i did, it was only a minute long and in fast forward. At that point, I was so pissed, I said fuck it, cried a little, and went to bed. Today I still don't care about getting the video back online, but I did go through and salvage a couple of screenshots so I can get my mu'fuckin badge.

This is the Roast Beef Double Down. To make it you take 2 Arby's Roast Beef sandwiches, take the bottom bun of the top one, the top bun off the bottom one, and stick a Wendy's Bacon Cheeseburger in between, sans any buns for it. I know some people were saying no bread at all, but due to the sliced nature of roast beef, I wanted something to keep it all under control.

And to be completely honest, it was fucking delicious. The bacon was a perfect compliment to the roast beef, and it wasn't so vastly large that I couldn't finish it. Although for the next 12 hours I didn't want to think about food.

P.S. I know it doesn't look very big, but that's because I have freakishly giant hands.

5,392 posts since May 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    Let's just say I was a creative/special child. I had a brand called, "Kung Fu" no joke you can buy that at any Ranch 99 market. I picked some up today and I'll be eating it like that tonight :9

It looks like this: but it's supposed to have a Kung Fu man kicking on the label. Not a chicken or so I remember it.
    You must double-down some Kung Fu noodles or something. You're part of the katamari that is this topic now that you've posted more than once.

612 posts since Dec 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post

Fuuuuck. It was Kung Fu instant ramen. Thanks for making me to remember! Shit was good.