Forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53
Results 1,041 to 1,053 of 1053

Thread: Creativity Thread

I'm glad you like it I'll finish it some other time. Still can't do proper outlines and colouring on a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Corduroy Turtle View Post
    I drew a pug today by request. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

wow...you are good!
    didn't know you are an artist?! ...very nice indeed.

---edit---
    some days ago I asked whether I should bin my barbies or not...so glad I didn't cause now I have a bride, handmade:

Wow, thanks, Roberto! I really don't draw much these days but it's nice to receive a compliment from such a great artist.

aaaww....no need for being modest
    how you focused the shading on specific parts of the head is done expertly. really great.

the essence of pug

Lol, Roberto I love your work.

Quote Originally Posted by Corduroy Turtle View Post
    Wow, thanks, Roberto! I really don't draw much these days but it's nice to receive a compliment from such a great artist.
    That is a great drawing. You should share more if you've got some kickin around.

5,892 posts since Mar 2014

Great stuff guys. The bride gives me an honest, natural boner.

Hahaha

I did a little re-designing of my wall using the beautiful portraits that are prominently displayed in Umineko.

Spoiler!

Took quite a few hours to get them up there (the process I used was quite labor intensive, as I wanted them on cardstock [obviously sturdier than paper], but my printers obviously can't print on cardstock. So...yeah. I had to do it the long way) but they're beautiful. Not so much in those pictures, cause my camera decided to take a sub-par quality picture, but in person they look great.

Looks cool dude, glad you persevered. Do you still have the members of Dtoid on your wall? (From that blog post like 2 years ago)

Nope, unfortunately not. I think I took them down earlier this year when I was cleaning...or something. I don't know why else I would have taken them down.

I probably felt like it was just getting in the way since my desk just so happens to be up against the section of the wall that the Dtoid Shrine™ occupied.

5,869 posts since Jul 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Marche100 View Post
    I don't know why else I would have taken them down.
    Because you hate us.

I knew that was coming.

It's all your fault for asking, pk. Oooooooh, now I hate you even more than I did while I was taking it down!