OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Reasons why Zombie Platypus is awesome

17,906 posts since Mar 2009

I knew that dude was gay

To be fair, my brother didn't really care until ZP tried to put his dick on his neck.

I heart ZP lots.

ZP made me a custom Dicktator. For this he is awesome. Pic to follow.

5. 06-24-2012, 08:06 PM

357 posts since Jun 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    To be fair, my brother didn't really care until ZP tried to put his dick on his neck.
    I see I missed out on a good time.

That's not sarcasm, I'm too exhausted to properly express how awesome all of that sounds

It was a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    Did I actually do that? I mean, I remember running my mouth a lot, and he really wanted me to put my pants back on, but I don't remember ever trying to touch him. You could tell by how tense he was and the look on his face that I would've gotten punched at the very least.

It was pretty asshole-ish of me to keep pushing the boundary like that, but it was so funny at the time. Still is funny, I just also know I was being a dick by forcing the uncomfortable subject.

13,535 posts since Mar 2007

You can put your dick on my neck any day of the week. Except Sunday. That's the Lord's day.

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    You can put your dick on my neck any day of the week. Except Sunday. That's the Lord's day.
    The Lord don't wanna put his dick on your neck, gimme Sundays too damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    You totally did. My actual favorite part was when he said he was going to kick your ass and you just stood up and basically did a "COME AT ME, BRO" while still laughing. I was reminded of how tall you are and that's when it hit me that you might be able to beat his ass if he tried to fight you, it was awesome.
    Well shit.

12. 12-08-2012, 12:18 AM

13,535 posts since Mar 2007

I'd sure like to bump ZP. HEY-O!

But seriously. I would.