OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 1980

Thread: Metal Gear Megathread

4,801 posts since Jul 2009

Quote Originally Posted by BrowneyeWinkin View Post
    Shit should be that much better on an emulator with the dpad mapped to the right stick. The game's one downfall was the requirement to have mad claw skills.
    It is. Plus AA and turning of bilinear filtering gives the visuals a great boost. I really need to get back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    Watching through some of the E3 footage atm, I love that the Phantom Pain is pretty much just Peace Walker but done on a much larger scale. I hope they talk more about the buddy system soon though, I'd like to hear more about who/what else other than the 4 buddies they've shown so far you can get. Bosses maybe? (Not sure if Quiet counts as a boss.)
    I'm waiting for someone to complain on twitter about Quiet being relegated to buddy status alongside a rideable robot and a dog with an eyepatch.

I'd care about PO if they made it playable on Vita. Sadly Sony and Konami seem disinterested in trying to relicense and authenticate the original MGS and PO, meaning I have to get another PS3 and do that side loading BS to play MGS at all.

Portable Ops was part of a Flash sale, but as soon as i learned I'd just be spending $5 on incompatible software, I just got Hotline Miami instead.

The only Metal Gear game I've played is Revengeance.

Come at me.

2,032 posts since Jul 2014

Well, at least you played the most unique one in the bunch.

5,879 posts since Jul 2013

That's not metal gear ac!d

547 posts since Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaLetYouFinish View Post
    The only Metal Gear game I've played is Revengeance.

Come at me.
    You only get to brag if you got all achievements/trophies for it. At least I think that's the unspoken rule around here

4,801 posts since Jul 2009

You can get the psp version on vita, can't you? I know I've downloaded psp games to my vita directly before.

4,808 posts since May 2014

"That's damn good!"

"I don't have any more tears to shed"

Watching the E3 videos has made me strongly consider just eating ramen for the next several weeks so I can get an XB1 or PS4 and play MGS V near launch.

It speaks to my fandom, the quality of the game and also my poor financial planning.

4,808 posts since May 2014

17,895 posts since Mar 2009

Source filmmaker movements look unnatural as fuck.

263 posts since Jul 2015
    Looks like a map for AssCreed...

I don't tend to care for special edition extras but I kinda do want that map/possibly anything that comes with this game.

547 posts since Aug 2013
    Man, these levels are going to be the ultimate challenge of mental mapping. And here I thought Bloodborne's Forbidden Woods were bad.

400 posts since Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    I don't tend to care for special edition extras but I kinda do want that map/possibly anything that comes with this game.
    Same, though the possibility of another location besides Afghanistan and Africa has me afraid I’ll open the case and be hit with big spoiler of a Zanzibarland map or something. Hell, we don’t even know what the boss unit looks like, if there even is one.

547 posts since Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Handy View Post
    Same, though the possibility of another location besides Afghanistan and Africa has me afraid I’ll open the case and be hit with big spoiler of a Zanzibarland map or something. Hell, we don’t even know what the boss unit looks like, if there even is one.
    Isn't Zanzibarland actually Tselinoyarsk? I know it's unconfirmed canon and all but it would be pretty badass to stomp around there again with the Fox engine.